Sunday, February 7, 2010

It was a good weekend

I've always anticipated weekends because it's party time for me once again. Saturday is my Monday. The weekend that passed was a pretty good one. I had four parties all in all. Clar's party (Lucas' 1st) was a blast. I loved how we did our swags and loved it more that her family raved about it :) It was also nice to see a familiar face, Kim of Let's paint the town red. Sabi ko nga, "aha, enjoy na enjoy ka at guest ka sa party ha. " hahaha. you see, it's very seldom for us party planners to come to a party that we did'nt organize/work at. that's why when that opportunity comes, you grab it and enjoy it bit by bit! haha.

There was also Ninet's party (EMAN's 7th) at Fun Ranch Alabang. And oh man, naloka ako with the miscommunication or misunderstanding that we had. as in, i was frantic for a while but grateful that ninet understood me and the situation was under control. :)

There was also Jacqui's baptismal reception of Migo's, her third child. i'm so thankful when my clients get me not once, but twice and going on third pa. kakataba ng puso. and even more grateful when you find out that almost one table of her guests were your clients already. ahehe. thanks jacqui for trusting us always.

I won't post pictures as of now since i've a lot of backlogs for uploading my party pics in my multiply site. that's it for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment