Friday, February 5, 2010

First time

Wow, i just created a blog for partyboosters. i hope i'd be able to maintain this blog. my multiply site has a blog tab there but i can't blog there feeling that's the site if too "official" to be posting personal stories of my experiences as a party planner.

I hope this blog will deem its purpose of being updated with stories of my life as a work-at-home mom and how it has been an effective set-up for my family. I also hope that this blog will be updated of the pictures that i will take from the pictures that we help organize.

Welcome partyboosters to the blogging world!

2 comments:

  1. wow, when I read this.. prang ikaw ako.. haha.. I mean, a 30yo mom who is aspiring to be an entrepreneur.. a leo that has a sweet tooth & loves the sun :) that's exactly who i am, haha.. I'm just so excited to work with you. I'll wait for your proposal dear, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, how did you find out about my blog?! this is new pa lang ha. hihihi. :)

    thanks sis, baka soul sistahs tayo! :)

    ReplyDelete