Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fully booked

Of course I cannot complain, not in a million years.  August 11 and 12 was one of the most challenging weekends of Partyboosters.  I would have been more prepared but the habagat situation (dont want to call it tragedy) took a toll on me and I was down with flu and a heavy body.  But praise God, everything went well.  Everything was in order and I can't help but feel super happy that all our clients were satisfied.  I want to cry after all the 8 (yes eight!) events were done.  I was so happy and i won't get tired of making parents happy, making them feel their money's worth and i'm just so blessed to have clients who are just as nice. :)

Thank you Lord. This gave me a fresh inspiration to always improve and give our best to our clients.

God bless partyboosters!

No comments:

Post a Comment